Peanut butter crackles are one of my favorite holiday treats! They’re rather quick and easy, and super yummy!
So, when my daughter starting looking for recipe ideas for the farmers market, this was one of the first ones she made!
The most important part of this recipe is to make sure that you top the cookies as soon as they come out of the oven. If you don’t, then the kisses won’t stick to the cookie and they will literally fall right off!
Peanut Butter CracklesCourse: Dessert
1 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/8 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Unsalted Butter (softened)
1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 Large Egg
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Hershey’s Chocolate Kisses
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and peanut butter until smooth. Beat in sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Pour in the flour mixture, using a spatula to scrape the sides after blending.
- Shape dough into 1″ balls and roll into sugar.
- Place 2″ apart on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Quickly press the kisses in the middle of the cookie and sprinkle with sugar.