1) Auto-Ship: When I was younger, I never dreamed that I would be so in love with the phrase “auto-ship,” but here I am- nearing 30 and breaking my neck at those words! Grove Collaborative is a great company all around, but I mostly love them for allowing me to customize and auto-ship my cleaning supplies every month. That’s one less thing that I have to remember to buy at the store and also one less thing to fill my cart up with! Everything that I need is delivered every month and I don’t ever have to worry about running out.
2) The Smell. Okay. There are a lot of reasons that should probably be at the top of this list (like the fact that it’s all-natural; they’re a Certified B Corp, etc.), but let’s be real. There’s a 2 year old little boy running around this house that likes to take off running in the middle of peeing, so I need all the smell good products that I can get (I’m convinced we just may need to gut his bathroom when he moves out). I’m OBSESSED with things that smell good. I want my house to smell clean, even if there’s dried up Nutri-Grain bar on the kitchen floor and banana smeared on the living room couches. I need the trickery of scent to fool visitors into believing that I’m an excellent maid.
3) They’re All-Natural. Yes. This is one of the things that should’ve been at the top of the list, but in this season of life, some things just have to take a backseat. Fortunately, with Grove, I don’t have to sacrifice the things I want for the things I need. Even with their amazing delivery schedule and to-die-for scents, they’ve somehow managed to make their products all-natural, which is what I need with little ones crawling around.
4) They Work! I’m not sure about you, but I’ve attempted to make the switch to all-natural products in the past, and it didn’t end well. Either the products didn’t smell great or they simply didn’t work good. With 3 kids ages 5 and under, ain’t nobody got time for cleaning supplies that DON’T work! So. Thankful.
5) It’s Customizable. Best of all, if I find that my auto-ship isn’t working, I can go in and customize it to suit my needs better. If I need more of one thing, less of another or I need to change the frequency, I can do all of that with no problems. It’s 100% customizable.
Want to see for yourself?
Check out my last order in the video below: