‘Tis the season for holiday baking!
If you’re a busy mom or even just a tired mom, here’s a super easy, cheap, yummy and quick “homemade” holiday treat recipe!
I make these every year and they are SO good! In fact, here’s a picture of Miles, the sour patch kid, after he scaled the oven and got some for himself (no worries, oven wasn’t on, they were just setting).
So, here goes! You only need the following things:
1) Ritz Crackers
2) Peanut Butter
3) Melting White Chocolate
Here are the super complicated (totally kidding) directions:
1) Take your Ritz Crackers & peanut butter, and make sandwiches out of them.
2) Melt the chocolate according to package directions.
3) Dip the sandwiches into the chocolate, tapping off as much excess as you can.
4) Sprinkle with sprinkles (lol), quickly after dipping so that the sprinkles will stick.
5) Let them sit long enough to set.
Eat. Take. Gift. Enjoy.
(P.S. I got these super cute containers from the Dollar General because I’m fancy.)
That’s it. Easy Peasy!