So, there are, like, a million subscription boxes out there, but I’m really excited to share this one with you all! I recently heard about TheraPLAY boxes, and I think it’s such a great idea! The TheraPLAY subscription box is a box designed for kiddos who are on the autism spectrum. The box is full of toys that are hand-picked by a licensed Occupational Therapist, that are appropriate and therapeutic for kiddos on the spectrum!
Here’s some specific info from their site about the box:
- Toys to help develop important sensory motor skills & stimulate the senses
- Engage your child in fun, silly sensory play!
- Items are therapeutic & can be calming or help manage anxiety
- Curated for children with autism/ sensory needs in mind, but suitable for children of all abilities
- A description card is included in each box
How neat is that?! Each box has 5-6 items and they ship out on the first of each month. You have 12 days to snag the December box! Wouldn’t that make an awesome Christmas present? Use my affiliate link here to sign up!
FTC Disclosure: I have or will be compensated with product or payment for this post. All opinions are my own based on my experience with the product or company. This post may contain paid links.